Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thing #17 - Delicious

I'm not a big fan of Delicious, which is a shame because I was really looking forward to how delicious it was going to be.  I did find a few neat things, like EduDemic, when I typed in "Educational Technology" into the search box.  Even though I don't see myself ever having the time in my personal life to use such a thing, I believe I may incorporate this into my classroom.  Maybe...

Or maybe Delicious just isn't my favorite bookmarking site.  Who knows... However, I can see a lot of potential bookmarking sites have for educational purposes.  Since the majority of students are on the computer when they get home from school, or are on their iPhone, it would be nice to have a way to connect their homework with a bookmarking site, even if it's just having them drop in and explore things that the teacher has tagged for five minutes.  They would probably be more likely to actually do something like that (since it's connected with the internet) than, say, read a text book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment