Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thing #14 - Flowcharts vs. Mind Maps

Today I discovered a very useful tool: gliffy!  It was an example of a flowchart, and I love it!  I wish I had known this existed - I could have used it a million times.  I can see how this would be helpful in the classroom as a teacher.  I could totally make charts for the students to give them a visual of facts that they are learning.

After playing around with a flowchart (gliffy) and a mind map (bubbl.us), I have discovered that I do not like bubbl.us and I do not plan on using it in the future, even though I've already created an account.  It was difficult to use and very frustrating, and it did not explain how to do anything properly (and if it did, I didn't get it - I like directions to be big and bold and useful, especially when it comes to technology).  However, I am very happy to have discovered gliffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment