Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thing #8 - Flickr Mashups

letter L letter E letter A letter R letter N

created by Spell with Flickr

I am actually very, very proud that I was able to - not only do this - but figure out, all on my own, how to put it on my blog!  Unfortunately, Spell with Flickr doesn't really explain how to do it.  All it says is, "Here is the html of these images for use on other sites..."  I guess anyone with a knack for computers is thinking, "Gee, it ain't that hard," but I was not born with a "knack" for computers.  Therefore, I am quite proud.

After exploring Flickr and Flickr mashups, I think sharing pictures online is wonderful!  These pictures can be shared in so many different ways, like in the classroom for instance.  Spell with Flickr is a great tool for teachers that is free and easily accessible.  It can be used for classroom projects, or simply to decorate the classroom.  I will definitely be using it in the future.  If I had known it was as simple as typing in the words needed and hitting "submit," I would have started using it a long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment