Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thing #7 - Exploring Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11795319045_0c87abbc6c.jpg  by Cuba Gallery

I found this photo on flickr by searching for "nature" photographs.  I started out exploring tabs and groups, but I became overwhelmed by the amount of amazing art on every single page.  I decided to try searching for specific things, like flowers or dogs, and I found this under "nature."

It was hard picking just one photo.  Every time I fell in love with one, I would find another that I liked just as much, if not more.  Flickr is a wonderful tool, but it is extremely overwhelming.  I cannot imagine being a photographer on this site - I would never eat, sleep, or do anything else but explore this site!  I suppose I eventually went with this picture because I felt like I was flying when I looked at it.  The movement of the glass moving down toward the plants with the water cascading on the side... it's easy to get swept into this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment