Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Thing #11 - Finding Good Feeds

I found that using the Google Blog Search was the easiest for me.  I think I liked it best because it was the same as the Google search engine, which I'm very familiar with.  Technorati was a little confusing, but I got the hang of it after playing around for a little bit.

I only added maybe one or two more feeds than I already had on my Feedly account because I had a hard time accessing the "subscription" icon.  I'd click it to add the feed I was interested in, but I couldn't find Feedly to put it on that particular RSS.  When I added it to Google, it only bookmarked it on my blog.  I'm sure it is supposed to be relatively simple; but instead, I just searched for each feed I was interested in directly from my Feedly account, and subscribed to it from there.  It was the same concept, but I just went about it differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment